Refer friends. Get rewards.
Give your friends 10% off coupon.
Get 10% reward when they use your unique referral code(coupon).
Angelica root is native to China, where it has been used as a health tonic for centuries. It`s an especially popular herb for women`s health.
Angelica contains a variety of chemicals including angelic acid, angelicin, safrole, scopeletin, linleic acid, and valeric acid. These chemical constituents make the angelica useful in the treatment of variety of illness, although limited scientific support is evident.
- A powder made from angelica dried root is used for athlete's foot, as well as an insecticide and pesticide.
- Angelica infusion is used as gargle for sore throats and mouths sores.
- Angelica infusion is used as remedy for colds, coughs, pleurisy, wind, colic, and disease of urinary organs.
- Angelica tea is used as tonic, used to restore vigor and vitality after sickness.
- Angelica infusion taken as tea is beneficial for coughs, used as expectorant.
- Angelica tea is also used to improve appetite by stimulating stomach activity.
- Angelica improves blood circulation by strengthening the heart, which is beneficial for fibromyalgia, chilblains, cold feet and hands.
- Angelica is also used in regulating menstrual cycle and controlling menstrual discharge.
- Angelica is used as mouthwash for mouth sores and sore throats.
- Used as face wash for acne ?
- Regular intake of angelica root extract can help develop distaste for alcoholic breviaries.